The Guy Guide post are a tool to help shop for the men in our lives. I wanted to ask the men around me what they want for Christmas and a few background questions. Jonathan Valdez was the first man to step up and answer the question
Name – Jonathan Valdez
Age – 26
Borough – Harlem
Occupation – Editor-in-chief of OrangeJuiceandBiscuits.com
1. Who are you spending your holidays with?
a. My Family in Texas
2. If you could have anything you want for Christmas, what would it be?
a. A really nice camera a column in a fab magazine.
3. What is your favorite restaurant in your borough?
a. Chez Luciienne
4. What don’t you look forward to during the holidays?
a. The city getting really crowded.
5. Worst gift you ever received?
a. I try to make the most of every gift given to me.
6. Holiday Dress Code: What pieces will be sure to see you walking around in? Any particular brands?
a. I love a good bow tie (Robert Graham or Marlon Gobel) and blazer. I think it is important to look dapper for the holidays. It is also party season so it is a great time for guys who have been wanting to experiment with fashion and accessories to try new things.