Below are 20 thoughts that crossed my mind while watching episode 7 of Real Housewives of Atlanta. Some of these I shared on Twitter. Please feel free to add your own in the comment section, I promise to respond to all…
1. Opening Scene: Kenya should have got popped in the mouth for bringing up the three some question.
2. Ut oh… Nene with liquor in her system turns into a Truth Cannon.
3. Greg to the rescue…. *whew* it was about to pop off.
4. Smh Phaedra is back peddling… she was not direct enough with Kenya. She needed to tell her to back up off of Apollo.
5. I love Cynthia’s blue eyeshadow.
6. Lawd… I love Nene, BUT!…. that blond cap is peeling off of her head lolllll #rhoa
7. Chileee… Dear Bravo, yall had a whole week to delete these Kenya /Walter scenes. This is so embarrassing.
8. Kenya… you look so damn pathetic, it is not even funny. This little stunt is gonna scare your career for life.
9. UMMMM Kenya, you were recently throwing shade at the airport… please stop saying that your beef with Portia is over!
10. Dear Nene: I wish you would have shared your hairstylist with Kandi and Phaedra… oh I forgot you and Kandi aren’t cool, lolll.
11. Ok… so we exposed Kenya and Walter…. now we gotta expose Kandi and AJ’s fake 8 day relationship.
12. Kenya Moore is going down in flames on this episode.
13. I am so mad that this is what Cynthia is wearing to her surprise wedding. I wish Peter would have surprised Cynthia with a Vera Wang along with this “surprise wedding”. Does she have a skull cap on?!
14. Nene…. you wrong!!!! for jumping up and taking the bouquet out of Kenya’s grip lolll !!!!
15. DONE! @ Miss Detroit
16. loll @ Kenya being called a Hood Rat. *shrugs* She does display hood rat behavior.
17. Ok…. so imma give that fight to Portia…. NOT! because she read Kenya, b/c clearly she didn’t. Kenya shot her own self in the foot, so Portia won by default, lollll. Instead of using her “pedigree” to articulate what her issues with Portia are… she chose to go all ape shit crazy and call her 17 bitches. So in that instance, she lost the fight for being overly emotional.
18. Soooo what we learned today is that AGE is a sensitive subject for Kenya Moore, lollll
19. Things People Who Can’t Fight Say: I am calling my lawyer, lolll.
20. Watching Kenya think that she was about to get proposed to is the most painful thing I ever had to endure, lolllll