I love you all and wish you all everything you want and need in 2013. Below are some things I look forward to in the new year, and others that I am glad to leave behind. Please, let me know what your plans are for 2013 in the comments section.
1. Maintaining my relationship with God, and not letting anything or anyone get in the way of that. God is the only being that has never failed me.
2. I look forward to Friends. I love my friends so much, and am always happy to spend as much time with them when our schedules permit.
3. Travel. Although, I do not have my passport, I hope to obtain it this year for international travel in 2014.
4. I want Life. I wanna live my life to the fullest. I am only now realizing who I am as a person, and coming into my own. I want to live, Live, LIVE! as Auntie Mame would say.
5. Love…. I don’t mind being caught up in the rapture with the right person lolll.
6. I want focus on Business as much this year. Of course, I will maintain that side of me, but it is time for me to focus more on finding a husband and starting a family.
7. I would like to become more responsible when it comes to Money. I blew through it like it an open highway.
8. I would like to plan a Vacation… a real vacation! lolll
9. I am going to start Exercising!
10. Spend as much time possible Smiling.
11. I Blog, so BLOG! Blog for my life!
12. Make and keep Plans.
12. Time goes by so fast…. I want to be accountable for each day. Every day I want to focus on at least one of the above points.
People come and go, and that is ok. Let them go when it is their time to leave…. and don’t forget to close and lock the door behind them.
Friends and Business can mix as long as both parties involved are truly friends and can separate the friendship from the business.
I don’t know what love is, but I know what it isn’t.
No more Supporting people who only support me at their convenience.
No more Apologizing for who I am, and what I represent.
There is no cruise control, only Me control. No relying on outside sources to get me to the next level.